AOTA INSPIRE 2022 On Demand
Did you attend AOTA INSPIRE 2022 but would like the opportunity to reexperience your favorite sessions? Or maybe you missed this year’s event and want to see what everyone is talking about?
You can still take advantage of the valuable knowledge that was shared through AOTA INSPIRE 2022 On Demand. Select sessions have been made available for you to experience at your convenience while earning contact hours. Watch and re-watch as many times as you want!
Live, Laugh, and Love
Dr. Bertice Berry, PhD
Earn .75 contact hours
AOTA Members: $20, Nonmembers: $30
Dr. Bertice Berry moved us all with her touching keynote about finding our unique purpose and creating opportunities for those we like and work with. See for yourself what everyone has been talking about and get a look at Dr. Berry’s custom-designed AOTA dress!
All revenue from the purchase of the Keynote Address will go to the Fund to Promote Occupational Therapy.
General Sessions Bundle
Earn 5.5 contact hours
AOTA Members: $75, Nonmembers: $100
AOTA INSPIRE 2022 general sessions explore a range of content areas that will inspire you. Get access to all 6 general sessions in this convenient bundle.
• Farewell Presidential Address With Wendy Hildenbrand, AOTA President
• Inaugural Presidential Address With Alyson Stover, AOTA President-Elect
• Nurturing Resilience Through Adversity and Change—Panel Discussion
• Leveraging the Power of Person-Focused Care—Panel Discussion
• I’m the Boss: Building Your Entrepreneurial Identity—Panel Discussion
• Eleanor Clarke Slagle Lecture With Kristie K. Patton, PhD, OT/L, FAOTA
Earn 1 contact hour each
AOTA Members: $25, Nonmembers: $30 per course
We selected 30 courses that were among the most popular and highly reviewed to make available on demand. Mix and match your favorite courses. Click on a course to learn more.
General & Professional Issues
Quality & Value Based Care