- Support your national professional Association
- Meet leaders of the profession
- Great networking opportunities
- Attend educational sessions when serving as a room monitor
- Grow your professional portfolio
- Earn admission to the Expo to visit the exhibitors at their booths after completing 4 volunteer hours.
Being a Volunteer does not include free admission or a discounted rate to AOTA INSPIRE 2024. Volunteers who plan to attend additional educational sessions as attendees must register for AOTA INSPIRE 2024.
You must be a member of AOTA to volunteer and have a cell phone to receive text message reminders.
- Check attendee badges and take a head count as attendees enter educational sessions.
- A minimum of two room monitors are assigned to each session room.
- You have the option to purchase contact hours in increments of 3 contact hours for $25 for any session for which you serve as room monitor if you have not registered for INSPIRE for that day (Practitioners Only).
- Help attendees move smoothly through the registration lines. Volunteers should be energetic and friendly.
- Make sure the line is moving smoothly at the Express Pass Stations by directing attendees to open kiosk stations and providing assistance with badge printing.
- Hand out Conference bags and keep bins filled.
- Direct attendees to the correct registration line and answer general questions.
Information & Hospitality Booth/People Power
- Answer attendee questions and provide information on local attractions, shops, and restaurants.
- Assist People Power to coordinate volunteers on site. Must be familiar with Orlando. An ideal position for outgoing individuals who love to help!
The AOTA Experience/AOTA Store
- Help bag attendee purchases and answer questions.
- Assist with raffle station.
- Assist with Inspiration Post-it Note Wall.